Are you in need of a fitness challenge? To determine whether or not you need to challenge yourself, take a moment to honestly answer these questions:
1. Would you like to lose weight?
2. Would you like to reduce stress?
3. Would you like to feel happy, healthy, and energized?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above, chances are that you could benefit from the New You Challenge. This unique fitness challenge is meant to help members live their best life through a balanced approach to exercise and diet. Ready to learn more? Read on:
What is the New You Challenge?
The New You Challenge, also referred to as The New You 6-Week Challenge, is a program designed to kick-start your fitness regime. In spite of the fact that the word “fitness” is in the title, it’s not solely about exercise. The program offers a whole body approach, incorporating workouts combined with diet and nutrition. Moreover, the idea behind the challenge is to create a strong foundation for lifelong health.
How this program is different
The New You Challenge is not a fad diet or short term solution. Alone, a diet or workout routine might help you experience short term weight loss. But without accountability or motivation, you’d probably lose all of your progress as soon as the program ended.
The New You Challenge is not meant as a band-aid or short term solution. This challenge is meant to help you create a strong infrastructure of health and strength so that you can enjoy sustained health for the rest of your life.
Benefits of the New You Challenge
The New You Challenge offers many perks and benefits that can help you reach your fitness goals. Here are just a few:
- Instructor-led workouts: Three days per week, you’ll be part of a led workout session. As you probably know if you’ve ever taken a group class, an instructor usually motivates you to push harder than you might if working out alone. Additionally, there’s a certain sense of positive accountability to try harder that occurs naturally in a group setting.
- A customized nutrition plan: As part of the fitness Challenge, you’ll receive a customized nutrition plan so that you can begin to feed your body what it needs to perform. We are what we eat! So when you fuel your body properly, you’ll likely experience a boost in energy, better workouts, and overall increased vitality. This will make your goals more attainable, whether your aim is to gain muscle, lose fat, or maintain your current build.
- An app: In this day and age, everything has an app, and the New You Challenge is no different! Our app allows you to track your progress. Not only is this a fun way to keep up to date with how you’re doing, but it’s a powerful motivator as well.
- Community: Since the New You Challenge is organized in a group setting, you’ll be part of a group of like minded individuals. This group setting helps form a positive community in that everyone has similar goals. This means that you will help to keep one another accountable and provide support and motivation for each other. As you see one another progress, you’ll feel a great sense of kinship and support. You might just make some new friends, too!
- Partnership with Diet To Go: As an optional add-on to the fitness challenge, you may choose to explore our partner, Diet To Go. As you’ve probably gathered, nutrition is an important part of the New You Challenge. However, we recognize that procuring ingredients and preparing meals that suit your nutrition needs can be challenging. To make it easier on you, we’ve partnered with Diet To Go. This unique meal plan service can be tailored to suit your personal fitness goals, with delicious and competitively priced results. With highly customizable options, this is the perfect add-on to stay on track with the challenge!
Who it’s for
When it comes to working out in a group setting, it’s natural to feel a little bit of fear or resistance. For instance, some individuals might fear that they are “too old” to start the program. Or others might worry that they are too out of shape to start the program, and that it simply isn’t for them.
The New You Challenge truly is different in that it meets every individual where they are. A senior isn’t going to be doing the same amount of reps as a 25-year old, for instance. Or a woman who has just had a baby isn’t going to be doing the same routine as a male bodybuilder. The targeted approach of the program allows every individual to have goals that are specifically geared toward them.
Ready to join?
Are you intrigued by the prospect of checking out The New You Challenge? If so, it may be time to take the next step. You can take our quiz to determine your fitness goals and help us set you up with the most appropriate challenge!
Are you ready for a fitness challenge?